Skip to content
Learn about Polkadot
- Introduction - Introduction to the who, what, where, when, and why of Polkadot.
- FAQ - Answers to some of the frequently asked questions in regard to Polkadot.
- Architecture - Overview of the Polkadot architecture.
- Bridges - Overview of bridges.
- Cryptography - Describes the cryptography used in Polkadot and where in the protocol it's employed.
- Consensus - What is the consensus used in the Polkadot protocol and how does it compare to other consensus protocols?
- DOT - Information on the DOT, the native token of the Polkadot protocol.
- Governance - How does governance work in Polkadot?
- Interchain Communication - Information regarding how interchain messaging works.
- Parachains - Overview of parachains.
- Parachain Auctions - Describes the mechanism for the auctioning of parachain slots.
- Phragmen - Information on the Phragmen method.
- Polkadot Runtime Environment - Gives general information on the Polkadot Runtime Environment.
- Randomness - What does Polkadot use for randomness and how?
- Security - How does the Polkadot network remain secure?
- SPREE - Shared Protected Runtime Execution Environments,
- Staking - How does staking work in Polkadot?
- WebAssembly - What is WebAssembly and how is it used in Polkadot?
- Glossary - Definitions of domain specific terms used in Polkadot documentation.
- Implementations - List of implementations of the Polkadot protocol (who is building them and links to the source code).
- Links - Comprehensive list of external links.
- Roadmap - The implementation roadmap of Polkadot.