The Polkadot Ambassador Programme is an initiative run by Web3 Foundation to support contributors to the Polkadot community and ecosystem (Ambassadors).
How it works
If you are enthusiastic about Polkadot and Web3 and are willing to help the community grow you can join the program and receive funding for hosting events, access to communication channels of core team members, and expanded access to Polkadot events.
There are many ways you can be involved in expanding Polkadot’s ecosystem, for example by:
- Contributing code and documentation related to the ecosystem
- Speaking about Polkadot at events, workshops, and meetups
- Writing blog posts
- Representing your region on Polkadot projects
- Mentoring newcomers to the platform
- Identifying partnerships and opportunities for Polkadot
- Participating in calls and tasks that help drive the ecosystem forward
How to apply:
To become a Polkadot ambassador please fill out your application here. You will then be contacted by the Polkadot team.
Find out more about the programme and how to join it here.