The Polkadot community is expanding every day. Below are the most essential links to the community channels.
- Use Kusama Interface - Access the UI dashboard for interacting with Polkadot's canary network, Kusama.
- Polkadot GitHub - Parity maintained repository that houses the Rust implementation of the Polkadot Host.
- Polkadot Meetup Hub - Information on hosting meetups, applying for funding, and materials for running it.
- Polkadot Watercooler Chat - General room for talk about Polkadot.
- Polkadot Validator Lounge - Room for validators learning about setting up a node.
- Polkadot Direction - Governance, and a place to discuss the future of Polkadot.
- Kusama Watercooler Chat - General room for talk about Kusama.
- Kusama Validator Lounge - Room for validators learning about setting up a node.
- Kusama Direction - Governance, and a place to discuss the future of Kusama.
- Substrate Technical - More advanced room for technical questions on building with Substrate.
- Smart Contracts & Parity Ink! - A room to discuss developing Substrate smart contracts using Parity Ink!
- Subscribe to the Polkadot newsletter - Sign-up for our newsletter here.
- Web3 Medium Blog
- Web3 Foundation Twitter
- Web3 Foundation YouTube
- Polkadot Reddit
- Polkadot Blog
- Polkadot Twitter
- Polkadot YouTube
- Polkadot Telegram
- Polkadot's Latest Research
- Kusama Twitter
- Kusama Telegram
- Kusama Reddit
- Kusama YouTube Channel
- Gavin Wood's Medium Blog
- Dot Leap Newsletter
- Teams Building on Polkadot - Maintained list of teams building on Polkadot and/or Substrate.