Welcome to the builders section of the Polkadot wiki.
Here you will be able to find the most up-to-date information on the status of the development tools in the Polkadot ecosystem. We are always adding new tools and frameworks as we learn about them so if you are working on something that should be included please reach out to us on Riot.
This section of the wiki is divided into three parts: the first part takes the shape of a technical guide that will get you quickly up to speed with developing for Polkadot. The second part is an up-to-date catalogue of developer tooling. The third part is a resource which will contain some deeper technical information that is not available to be found elsewhere.
- Starter's Guide - High level overview on choosing a parachain, parathread, or smart contract for your project and what resources are can be used today to get started.
- Development Roadmap - Tracker for the development state of the most important tools.
- Parachain Development Kits - PDKs are tool kits for building parachains and parathreads.
- Smart Contracts - Smart contracts are fragments of custom logic that can be deployed to a live chain.
- Exchange Integration - Guide for how to integrate Polkadot with your exchange.
- Examples - Example projects sourced from the community-- see what others are building!
- Grants - A list of all Polkadot-related projects given grants by the Web3 Foundation.
Polkadot Standards Proposals (PSPs) are standards for the Polkadot ecosystem.
- PSP GitHub Repository - Read, create, or discuss standards and proposals.