Examples are helpful to demonstrate patterns of development. This repository contains some open source examples that may be helpful for developers.
For a list of all Web3 Foundation grants to teams working on projects that promote the Polkadot ecosystem, please see the Grants page.
- Shasper - Eth2.0 implemented as Substrate runtime.
- Substrate TCR - Token curated registry as a runtime module.
- Substrate ERC20 - ERC20 token standard implemented on Substrate.
- AdEx Payment Channels using Substrate. Video. Repo.
- Robonomics, Substrate-based chain designed to control robotics and IoT devices. Repo
- Plasma on Substrate implemented by Staked Technologies. Repo
- Edgeware. Repo
- Zerochain privacy-focused runtime module.
- Starlog, IPFS metadata on substrate. Repo
- An example "Apple Store" to sell apples using Substrate. Repo
- Darwinia, a cross-chain gaming platform. Repo
- Joystream, a user governed video platform. Repo
- Substrate multisig. Repo
- Merkle tree module. Repo
- Parking spaces registry using Substrate. Repo
- Substrate inherents sample. Repo
- Collateralize non-fungible assets for cash. Repo
- CidChain. Repo
- Katal. Repo