Welcome to the Polkadot wiki, the hub for those interested in learning, building, or running a node on the Polkadot protocol. The wiki is sectioned into three major sections to cater to each of these different actors in the Polkadot ecosystem. If you're eager to start building your project to connect to Polkadot, see the build section. If you're interested in operating a node, head on over to the maintain section. And, if you want to learn more then peruse the learn section below.
If you're looking for an introduction to Polkadot please see here.
Want to learn more?
- Explore the Wiki - Read the informational section of the wiki.
- Relevant Links - Comprehensive links about Polkadot.
Want to build on Polkadot?
- Builders Portal - Tools, libraries, and resources to help you build.
- Starters Guide - Overview on how to get started building your project on Polkadot.
Want to run a node?
- Run a Node - Information covering running a node on the Polkadot network.
- Community / Ecosystem - List of community rooms and channels to talk to others about Polkadot.
- News - Links to the hottest news about Polkadot, aggregated every week.
- Sample Applications - Sample applications that are built on or currently being built for Polkadot.
- Contributing Guide - Rules for contributing to the wiki.