Welcome to the builder's section of the Polkadot Wiki.
Here, you will discover many development tools and resources in the Polkadot ecosystem. We are always adding new tools and frameworks as we learn about them so if you are working on something that should be included please reach out to us on Element!
This section of the wiki is divided into the following parts:
- Starter's Guide - High level overview on choosing a parachain, parathread, or smart contract for your project and how to get started.
- Parachain Development - Tools for building parachains and parathreads.
- Polkadot Smart Contracts - Tools to deploy contracts to a Polkadot parachain.
This section is for service providers like wallets or node operators who want to learn how to integrate Polkadot into their systems.
- Integration Initiation - The guide to the guide.
- Polkadot Protocol Information - General information and F.A.Q.s about the Polkadot protocol, e.g. address formats.
- Node Management - A short overview of the Parity Polkadot client and the most relevant options/flags for infrastructure providers.
- Node Interaction - Learn how to interact with your node via RPC.
- Transaction Construction and Signing - Learn the transaction format for Polkadot and how to construct and sign transactions offline.
- Tools - Maintained list of tools.
- Subkey - Command line utility for generating and inspecting key pairs.
- JS tools - TypeScript tools for offline signing of transactions, RPC calls, and more.
- PSP GitHub Repository - Polkadot Standards Proposals (PSPs) are standards for the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Examples - Example projects sourced from the community -- see what others are building.
- Grants - A list of all Polkadot-related projects given grants by the Web3 Foundation.
Polkadot Standards Proposals (PSPs) are standards for the Polkadot ecosystem.
- PSP GitHub Repository - Read, create, or discuss standards and proposals.