The Polkadot Ambassador Programme is an initiative ran by the Web3 Foundation to support potential contributors to the Polkadot community and ecosystem.
If you are enthusiastic about Polkadot and Web3 and are willing to help the community grow, you can join the program and receive funding for hosting events, gain access to communication channels of core team members, and gain access to Polkadot events.
There are many ways you can get involved in expanding Polkadot’s ecosystem, such as:
- Contributing code and documentation related to the ecosystem
- Speaking about Polkadot at events, workshops, and meetups
- Writing blog posts
- Representing Polkadot in your region
- Mentoring and onboarding newcomers
- Identifying partnerships and opportunities for the Polkadot ecosystem
- Participating in calls and tasks that help drive the ecosystem forward
To become a Polkadot Ambassador, please fill out your application here. You will then be contacted by the Polkadot team.
Find out more about the programme and how to join here.